Eastside Audio/Video becomes a Division of Madrona Digital
Eastside Audio/Video joins forces with Madrona Digital
Today marks a new chapter in the life of Eastside Audio/Video. What does this mean for you:
First and Foremost I want to thank all my loyal clients who have showed their support of Eastside Audio/Video and patroned the business.
Going forward I will be operating Eastside Audio/Video as a division of Madrona Digital (www.madronadigital.com) located in Bellevue at 14210 NE 20th St, Suite B; Bellevue, WA 98007. My current phone, email and website will continue to be live and will receive updates and will continue to be the most direct way to get ahold of me and it is my hope that I will be able to continue to provide the outstanding level of knowledge and service you've come to expect from us.
What this means:
1) We will now be able to accept credit cards as a form of payment in addition to cash and checks; and invoices will be billed by and payable to Madrona Digital. (current outstanding balances notwithstanding)
2) I will now have full access to the resources of a larger firm including a fully licensed staff of electricians and low voltage installers, as well as additional project managers, engineers and programmers. My primary role at Madrona Digital will be to focus on system design, sales and marketing and business developement; with some occasional installation and programming mixed in.
3) Madrona digital has a fantastic new showroom that is just opening up this spring to the public, showcasing high quality lifestyle technology products including a premier state of the art dedicated theater room with electronics from Wolf, JBL Synthesis, Mark Levinson and Wisdom Audio.
4) In addition to Wolf, JBL Synthesis, Mark Levinson and Wisdom Audio; Madrona Digital also offers a wide range of products from Crestron, AMX and Elan control systems, to Lutron Homeworks Lighting and and Sivoia Shade products, to Sonos's wireless music server system, Anthem projectors, amplifiers and processors, as well as speakers from Revel, Paradigm and Sonance.
5) We are now able to better service clients with remote properties locally, nationally and internationally through access to Madrona Digital's satellite offices in Palm Desert, New York, London and Geneva so if you're looking to make some technological upgrades or build a new property please contact us first so that we can assist you in the process.
A new chapter has begun and I look forward to continuing our relationship through this exciting period. I would love for you to give me a call or email me to set up a time to come visit with me at the new showroom. Thank you for the past seven years and cheers to at least 7 more...and please keep the business and referrals coming.
425 922 8145